By A Citizen Reporter
Last week, one of the biggest entertainment hangout centers in the Southeast, and Owerri in general, Ibari Ogwa Village located along Port Harcourt road, was gutted by fire.
The fire incident which was traced from a nearby bush that some smokers allegedly set ablaze with cigarette, escalated through wind that carried particles of the burnt weed to the rooftop of Ibari Ogwa’s local bar occurred last week.
Earlier before the official press release, the CEO, Mr. Chukwudi Ofoha who reacted through his social media handle recalled that, “While in a meeting where we were discussing on how the Valentine show would be, you know how it goes every February 14th at Ibari Ogwa, so I decided to take a quick nap before heading out for some business appointments. Later I came out and saw a bush on fire, like a few blocks away.