Friday, 28 March 2014

News Release: Imo State House Of Assembly’s Kangaroo Investigation Panel


Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha

My attention has been drawn to a hurriedly set up panel by the Speaker of Imo State House of Assembly (Rt. Hon Benjamin Uwajumogu) this afternoon to investigate my allegations of fraud and monumental corruption against the office of the Speaker. The fact that the panel is headed by Hon. Barrister Ikenna Emeh his bosom friend and a core member of his circles of cartel is enough for me to conclude that the panel is obviously a kangaroo one.

Even though I am yet to receive their letter of invitation, let me state it clearly that my allegations against the Speaker and his aides is already beyond the capacity of not only the Imo state House of Assembly but also the Imo State government.

My allegations against the office of the Speaker remain and are now receiving attention and before the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). I stand by my allegations. The Speaker and his aides should rather subject themselves to the EFCC investigation, rather than diverting attention by setting up a belated kangaroo panel made up of his cartel members. In short the panel can best be described as an April fool panel.

I will properly react when I receive their kangaroo invitation letter.

I will never be intimidated and the truth will continue to stand tall to the glory of Almighty God Amen.

Signed:

Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha
Former Senior Special Assistant on Media
Immediate Past Senior Special Assistant on Special Duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please restrict your comment to the subject matter.