Monday, 23 December 2013

Rejoinder: Nigeria's Deputy Senate President Replies Citizen In The Diaspora


Senator Ike Ekweremadu


My dear SKC , 

Thank you for your mail. 

You will realize by now that I stopped responding to your mail because you keep imagining things. I am replying this in the hope that you will take my advice and stop embarrassing your self. 

I don't think your contacts visited any where. If you sent money to them for such visits, can you tell them to return your money? I will advice you to be sure of your facts before you start writing and avoid ridiculing your self and deceiving unsuspecting readers. I have done more than you have in that booklet. It is being up dated. I stand by any thing contained in that booklet as true and verifiable. If you can come to Nigeria tomorrow I will go with you and full complements of the press to show you. I am worried about your propensity for dismissing facts especially from your removed position from reality. Don't be deceived; what I have attracted in my senatorial zone is beyond your imagination. I will sustain the tempo. When the beneficiaries such as Ugbo, Amoli. Inyi and Agbogugu you mentioned read what you write; they will be laughing at your ignorance. Stop embarrassing your self. 

Kindly let me know when you are available to see the projects. Any person interested can come with you. 

My warm regards as I wish you a merry Christmas. 

Your brother,

Senator Ike Ekweremadu  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please restrict your comment to the subject matter.